Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New place. New life. New blog.


My fiancée Dan and I have recently moved from the Boston area to Connecticut about 100 miles away, which means complete life changes. New car, new job, new furniture, it's all so overwhelming. I am blessed to have been able to take the past month to move in and get settled while Dan is adjusting to now working in an office after working from home for about 3 years. As a physical therapist too, it was quick to find work and for that I feel lucky. With my start date being July 9th, I am now looking at another month off which means I have to keep myself occupied without going crazy. Hence the blog. I hope to craft more (I tend to focus on card and paper crafts but would like to branch out more) and hopefully knock a few things off my to do list. I also plan on sharing books I’ve read/am reading, decorating/organizing ideas, recipes, and other random life things. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment