Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Coupon Deals: July 5, 2012


Happy Fourth of July (belated)! This has been a crazy week.. With Dan having the day off in the middle of the week and me going to Six Flags twice made it very hectic. Yes, twice to 6 flags! Since we live a whole 15 minutes away, and with all the perks, it made sense to get a season pass. It pays for itself after visiting the park 2 times! Fun times (minus my lovely X marks the spot tan lines on my back to go with my pink shoulders) :o) Anywho, onto the deals!

CVS

Deals were lacking at CVS this week so I figured I'd save my ECB for a better time L

Walgreens

Also nothing too impressive with Walgreens this week. Last week, Dan informed me that one of our loofahs decided to commit suicide while he was taking a shower (supposedly it just randomly fell apart..) so that was on the list of things we need.. no coupons specicially for that sadly. Although, It’s that time of year to stock up on shaving supplies and all those wonderful feminine products (which means a bunch of coupons for those)! So for the next month or so my posts will likely consist of at least one of those things



 I spent $2.28 for $7.48 worth of merchandise for a savings of 70% and earned $1 toward a future purchase, making this deal more like a savings of 83%!

Body Benefits Loofah Sponge: $1.99
On sale for 5/$5 or $1.29 each
Final price: $1.29

Tampax Radiant tampons 16ct: $5.49
On sale for $3.99
-$1 off 1 tampax tampon product
-$2 Register Rewards from a previous purchase
Final Price: $0.99
(Earned $1 Register Rewards for future transaction)

Rite Aid

I love money makers! Rite Aid is probably my favorite drug store to coupon at, mainly because I always feel like I save so much money there! Even though we JUST got new toothbrushes last week, I couldn’t pass up on another toothbrush deal this week and hey you never know when you’ll need a toothbrush!



 I spent $2.98 for $9.98 worth of merchandise for a savings of 70% and earned $3 toward a future purchase, making this deal a money maker worth $0.02!

Cutter bug repellant: $5.99
$3.99 with Up Rewards card
-$1 off any Cutter product
-$2 Up Reward
Final Price: $0.99
(Earned $1 Up Reward toward a future purchase!)

Oral B Complete Toothbrush: $3.99
$2.99 with Up Rewards card
-$1 off any Oral B Toothbrush
Final Price: $1.99
(Earned $2 Up Reward toward a future purchase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment